Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Week #6 - Play Week

This is an official exploration week. As such, I won’t introduce any new material so you can get a little play time with the things that we have covered. If you are a late joiner or if life has jumped in the way of your learning, this is a catch up week. Go!


eXplore – Play time – search, explore, fiddle, find, fool around, visit or revisit anything that we have covered so far. Share – Verbally share your experiences with someone at your location.

New Bees: Can’t get enough? Ok! Create a Meez avatar and insert it into your blog.



Adventures – Have you found the Easter Eggs yet? If so, let me know in your blog and mums the word!

Our next module will be Web 2.0 Continued and it will be posted on November 18th.

2 comments:

mcbaki said...

Tom: My daughter found this and I wanted to share it with you. It blew me away. I have to find his books. Joan/Gnosispath

http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/ken_robinson_says_schools_kill_creativity.html

Hiawassee Lisa said...

Easter Eggs???